Friday 2 May 2008

May 2nd

Just a quickie today, busy as fuck at work and overslept. Was considering taking a day off after my tilt-fest yesterday, but there’s a few I really like, so here we go.

16:10 Lingfield
Mr Aviator @ 2.6 (Betdaq)
1 pt
Bah, came 2nd by 3/4 of a length. The selection went off at 11/10 too. 1 pt loss.

16:50 Musselburgh
Stevie Gee @ 2.95 (Betdaq)
1 pt
Didn't see this, but it hasn't placed. Bit annoyed with myself because I was going to oppose it with Cha Cha Cha (which only came third) but I let myself be persuaded by the opinions of other folk, quite a few people were tipping this one up today. I need to stop letting that happen.

17.00 Southwell
Great Charm @ 9/4 (Stan James)
1 pt
I did watch this and it went to a photo. Great Charm has won, but I thought that was wrong. It's held on by a nose, looking at the photo. Return: 3.25

A-Z Game:

Not a lot to bet on beginning with ‘E’, so am placing a small e/w bet in maiden, as they’re so unpredictable. Catlin’s on this nag and he’s running away with the all weather jockey championship, so who knows? GAMBOOOOL!

15:30 Southwell
Especially For You @ 14/1 (Coral)
0.5 pts e/w
Looks to have come 4th, so I just miss out. Pretty annoying. Especially as the 2nd placed nag was priced 25/1 and the 3rd was 40/1!

Roundup:
A-Z total: -9.08 pts
Days passed: 11

“Real” total: 10.62 pts

No comments: