Sunday 5 April 2009

Round-Up

I would have been rich beyond my wildest dreams if Comply or Die had won yesterday, got a bit excited when it leaped into the lead off the last. Turns out Mon Mome was a machine. Did manage to scoop 3 draws yesterday for a tidy £270. That was nice.

Got a few good looking greyhound bets at the moment. I advised Mall Byte @ 33/1 for the Greyhound Grand National and it won it's semi on Friday and lines up in the final live on Sky Sports on Tuesday. It's a very tough line up in the final though but with a bit of luck it could spring a surprise.

The second round of the Scottish Derby took place last night at Shawfield and 12 dogs remain. The semi finals are on Wednesday I believe with the final on Saturday and I have 3 of my 4 selections still in. Farloe Reason (advised @ 10/1) is now favourite @ 7/2 after a great run last night. Cabra Cool and Head Iton Ellis are still in there too.

This week could be a good week.

GL.

Scott

No comments: