Friday 23 January 2009

Big Saturday Fancy

Evening All. Have been looking at tommorows form and there is one horse at a price that really stands out

14.50 Doncaster - Cape Tribulation at around 13/2

This horse looks a massive price for me. He had some incredibly smart bumper form, so much so he was even campaigned on the flat where he was good enough to win a maiden and achive a rating in the mid 80's- no mean feat. He looked a smart recruit to hurdles when bolting up at Uttoxeter and despite a little setback will be primed for this. The competition is interesting. The form of Junior is there for all to see-he generally finds one to good. On Raglan Road is already becoming frustrating after 2 short priced defeats. As for Gullible Gordon, if he was trained by anyone bar P F Nicholls, he would be 25/1. I really like this Cape Tribulation and will be going in big each way as I really like the chances of this for a place at worst. Get on it....Get on it LARGE!

3 comments:

TheHat said...

1st, vwp.

Bad news being that I didn't see this til some time after 3, yuck.

The Kenster said...

well done will! hope you got on it large!

moDtheGod said...

Fucks sake, Will finally tips a winner and I don't see it!

I've been in Edinburgh and briefly Dundee the last few days and haven't really been online. Gutted I missed thsi one, but well played Will.

I see Ulrika won CBB - I should have put my money where my mouth is!