Sunday 26 July 2009

Sunday @ Hove

Most likely heading down to the Gala this afternoon to play in the £30 double chance tournament. I think Kenny and Gav will also be coming so should be good. Thought I'd have a look at one of the dog cards for today to keep me occupied and I'll mostly be backing these today.....

12.42 - T6 Nearest The Jack 3/1 NAP - 4th slow away, and bumped at 1st, blah
12.58 - T6 Rylance Classic 3/1 - NR
1.27 - T5 Fivestar Motel 3/1 - 2nd blah
1.44 - T5 English Rose 7/2 - shoot me
2.12 - T1 Quick Temper 5/2

I've made NTJ my main selection today as I think the race is set up perfect. T3 has unbelievable early pace and should deny the inside runners a decent run but it never gets the trip. The selection, T6, should break on at least level terms with the rest and has the recent times to beat anything in this.

GL all,

Scott

No comments: