Thursday 21 May 2009

The £200-£???? Challenge

OK so I have struggled for a bit of discipline recently so decided it would be a good idea to start afresh with a £200 bank and document all bets on here. I won't be posting each bet before it happens but will blog once or twice a week with a list of bets placed that week and wins/losses. The aim is to bet no more than 10% of the bank on anyone event/race. If the bank increases then so do my bets in other words, likewise if the bank diminishes I won't be wiped out as 10% becomes less and less. I'm also hoping this exercise will help me review where I am winning and where I am losing. something I really need to focus on more.

1 comment:

moDtheGod said...

Tried this sort of thing in the past, it really does help you focus. Or it did me anyway. Good luck with it.

Care to elaborate on what you meant by "losing discipline"? Just getting cocky from winning all the time and donking off too much?