Sunday 17 May 2009

Brutal Hangover

Apologies for the promised Derby 3rd round post not appearing on Saturday but I decided it would be a good idea to go shot for shot with my monster of a mate, Deko, on Friday night. Saturday was a write off right up until 8pm when I seemed to perk up and was able to watch what was a fascinating night's racing on BSQ.

It was a great night for my selections as they all made it through to the QFs. Love Mac, who I added before the last round at 100/1, won his heat in good fashion, starting and finishing well. Jogadusc Ace also qualified from the same heat. Farloe Reason pissed his heat in a fast 28.72 whilst Greenwell River survived a massive scare after being very slow away he managed to hold onto 3rd but wasn't impressive at all.

So I'm left with:

Farloe Reason @ 33/1 - now 10/1
Greenwell River @ 50/1 - now 20/1
Jogadusc Ace @ 125/1 - now 100/1
Love Mac @ 100/1 - now 50/1
Windy Millar @ 50/1 - now 8/1

The Quarter Finals are live on Sky Sports on Tuesday and heat 3 has a sensational line up with something like 6 of the first 8 in the market in the same race. Disappointingly my two biggest winners, Farloe and Greenwell, have been drawn in it. The heat consists of Farloe Reason, Bandicoot Tipoki, Fear Zafonic, Shelbourne Aston, Ballymac Ruso and Greenwell River.

I'll be back on before then to give a small preview and hopefully pick some winners.

GL.

Scott

1 comment:

The Kenster said...

Hey stop ignoring my texts about greyhounds!
I was going to meander down to yours to watch the races if that's ok?
Let me know either way.