Friday 25 April 2008

It Had To Happen

OK, after placing in my first two events, I was hoping it would be third time lucky last night, and was looking for the win in my $5 + 0.50 NLH 9 man STT. Alas, it was not to be, as I crashed and burnt in sixth. With a run of hands which made even a Dundonian Prostitutes fanny look barren (in fact to quote a famous "Poker Pirate" the "Best hand I saw all night was Queen-Six") I ended up having to push my remaining 1105 chips in with K8o. Suffice to say, the big blind was not prepared to let his 200 chips slip away and felt the need to get involved with J7o. Suffice to say he turned a seven, and I was out offering a selection of frank views in the chat box, most of which amounted to little more than "Boo Hoo Hoo, FISH !"

So instead of hanging about and playing any more last night whilst being a bit tilty, I instead opted to continue playing Football Manager, which of course caused plenty more grief and stress. Of course, I will be looking to get back to winning ways later on today, and extending the bankroll from the $21.50 at which it is now standing.

Thanks for reading,
Mountain Man

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suffice to say... Suffice to say... Suffice to say... Suffice to say... Suffice to say... Suffice to say... Suffice to say... Suffice to say... Suffice to say... Suffice to say... Suffice to say... Suffice to say... Suffice to say... Suffice to say... Suffice to say... Suffice to say... Suffice to say... Suffice to say... Suffice to say... Suffice to say... Suffice to say... Suffice to say... Suffice to say... Suffice to say...

TheHat said...

of course.......
of course.......
of course.......
of course.......
of course.......

Mountain Man said...

n00bs...n00bs...n00bs...n00bs...n00bs...n00bs...n00bs...n00bs...n00bs...n00bs...n00bs...n00bs...n00bs...n00bs...n00bs...n00bs...n00bs...n00bs...n00bs...n00bs...n00bs...n00bs...n00bs...n00bs...n00bs...n00bs...n00bs...n00bs...