Thursday 12 June 2008

I I Captain

I have a pick for 'I' today, in the 17:25 at Newbury. Im Ova Ere Dad is a horse I've seen run a few times and it should be capable of winning again today, despite a penalty. If I'm honest, I'd want a bigger price than the 2.5 I can see at Betdaq just now, as it's giving the best part of two stone to the bottom weight horse. That's the reason this isn't included in my "real" bets today, but the A-Z game is my bit of fun so let's GAMBOOOL!

17:25 Newbury
Im Ova Ere Dad @ 2.5 (Betdaq)
2 pts

A-Z total: -6.69
Days Passed: 52

In other news, I had a slightly down day yesterday, had the Milczarek ride won in the last race at Kempton rather than placed, I'd have been coining it in, but still - can't win 'em all. The day before I had a good scoop in the form of Cyd Charisse in the 20:30 at Southwell (2pts @ 6.4) but Winter Bloom (2 pts @ 3.75) and Caribbean Coral (1 pt e/w, 7.4/2.6) disappointed, costing me.

"Real" total: 19.72

My only bets today are small ones on short price horses. I can't see much I like to be honest. Mujahaar looked good last time and and surely won't need to improve much on that to win today. I am always wary of these types of race though and will only be staking a single point. Metal Madness was a bit crap last time out, but should be back to his best over a more suitable distance.

15:00 Haydock
Muhajaar @ 2.7 (Betdaq)
1 pt

16:00 Yarmouth
Metal Madness @ 4 (Betdaq)
1 pt

No comments: