Wednesday 18 June 2008

Scoop!

Ok so Russia and Spain both won which of course is sweet. Was sick when I found that my ITV4 wasn't working so had to rely on updates on skysports.com. The bet was courtesy of a free bet on paddy power where they are giving new customers a free £20 bet if you bet £10. I turned the £20 free bet into £40 when a horse I backed placed. So full rolled on today's bet.

My girlfriend's birthday coming up next week so I withdrew to help pay for that. Not before placing bets on this week's golf - The BMW International Open.

Bradley Dredge @ 40/1
Ross Fisher @ 60/1
Robert-Jan Derksen @ 66/1
Colin Montgomerie @ 70/1
Peter Hedblom @ 150/1

Popped a couple of other on too to make it up to a round figure but I can't remember who.

Oh, I watched The Mist ( http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0884328/ ) on ninjavideo.net and it is pretty good - go watch it.

Night,

Scott

No comments: