Saturday 21 June 2008

Quick Update - "J"

Going to go with Jack Junior in the 20:45 at Haydock. This is a ridiculously bad bet, but I figure I'm not going to get too many good tilts at "J" and a forecast 2/7 shot looks about being the perfect chance to get onto the slightly more sociable "K" at the first time of asking. I'm always wary of these types of races, but the selection is pretty experienced and has had a couple of seconds, it should have won one them too from what I've read. I'm going to wait until the morning to see what kind of a price I can get. Might just go with the SP and hope noone touches it at the price, it might drift a shade.

20:45 Haydock
Jack Junior @ 1.4 (Betdaq)
2 pts
Not sure why I took the 1.4 this afternoon, because I had a feeling it was lengthen. Must have just got flustered, been at work all day. Oh well, it went off at a much more respectable 10/11 and won by 3/4 of a length. In the black, oh yeahhhh! Could have done with some Kingsgate Native action at 33/1 for "K"...

A-Z total: 0.36
Days Passed: 61

Not looked at the cards for tomorrow yet and I'm shattered, so I'll leave it for now. I love the idea of backing the DUPS-tastic "Bad Beat" in the 14:30 at Ascot though, at 80/1. Might have a few pence e/w for a laugh!

Night night.

No comments: