Saturday 31 May 2008

Small update

Found myself back in Braes, gambling away. I think it's a little bit unlucky, from something like 15 bets in the last few days, I've only had two winners and a couple of places on small e/w bets. Maybe I've just turned shit ;)

Full update still to come, around June 4th.

Small e/w punt being enjoyed in the A-Z game:

20:15 Lingfield
Grizedale @ 12 win, 4.3 place (Betdaq)
0.5 pts e/w

I am 100% convinced that Kenny's dog is going to win the Derby tonight, because he's broke and when he's broke, he ALWAYS gets a lucky score from somwhere, so I've enjoyed a cheeky point on it myself, at 6.5. My tip for the day is Tamrai Dancer in the 17:15 at Goodwood, e/w at a decent price. One time Milczarek.

A-Z Total: -13.25 pts
Days passed: 40

6 comments:

TheHat said...

fuck off, it's my dog. kenny copied a few of my selections. cunt.

Will Walsh said...

I'll keep an eye out on young Kirstys mount. I've got a fancy for Tomintoul Flyer in the 4.55 Haydock. I made the case for this one last week but Sandown was abandoned that night. Today he goes over 2f further than he would have that night which increases my confidence as he is crying out for this trip.At 3/1 just now I am pretty confident. Fav is up 5lbs for finishing 2nd and a mark of 95 looks harsh.I see William Blake being the main danger and could be worth an each way at 20/1.

TheHat said...

Good luck Will, it's got a great chance here. 7/2 available.

William Blake cut to 9s from 14s.

TheHat said...

Hmmmm, didn't seem to get the trip Will?

Anything for Perth tomorrow?

Will Walsh said...

Didn't seem to get the trip and I wasn't convinced he was putting it all in either.

As for Perth I like Corkage in the first-will love the ground and looks value at 4/1. His bumper form is very solid. Also like the look of Buena Vista in the gold cup-has top weight but is a classy animal and finished 3rd off that mark in a much better Haydock hurdle race. Not much else has caught the eye yet. You got an fancies?

TheHat said...

I'm on Tom's Toybox and Newton Bridge.